free counters

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sun Kissed in Radków



Good Afternoon Everyone.!

It's a lovely day once again in the land of Poles. Warm and sunny smiles greeted us as we went to the place where we were sun kissed.

Radków is located near the border of Czech Republic. Surrounded by mountains and commonly visited by some tourists from the neighboring countries namely Germany & Czech Republic.






flowers always make my day!














How did you like my photos people? Thanks for swinging by.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, I especially like the one with the bridge and how you embed your blog link into it, very cool.

    Makes me wish I could travel more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Zethlar,

      Thank you very much for swinging by. I'm glad you liked the photos. I like taking random photos of wonderful landscapes. I really wish I could bring my readers to wonderful places with my photos.

      Thanks again. :D

      Delete

Any comments or suggestions?