free counters

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wonders of Wroclaw

We had a date! My husband promised a dinner date at Kuchnia Marche, which is almost 2 hour drive from our city. I was excited, who wouldn't be? specially if this restaurant has Asian dishes. 

When we arrived, I was trying to observe the dishes and thinking of what to take. This restaurant is not the usual buffet , although the dishes were arranged in such similar manner. They give you a small sheet, this, you will give to the cook, to put a stamp on it once you have decided what food to take. 

NomNom! Thank you LORD! I am so full! :D
After that, to digest what we ate, we were walking around the center. My husband told me about Wroclaw is known for its Hundred bridges and lamps, pretty cool city indeed. 



We came across this blue bridge, attached are hundreds, thousands of padlock! It wasn't my first time to see such scene. However, funny to realize, are these couples who promised to love each other still together ? Or are these groups of padlocks, I presume are groups of bestfriends. Are they still BFFFL? ( Best Friends Forever For life?) Well, those are just some things I need to ponder on. 

Chose this photo. It's clearer compared to other padlocks.


*Times like this I cherish, not because we wined and dined, not because we watched Micheal Jackson, The Musical after, but because it's a break from my sedentary work and I've got a chance to be with my man.*


Here are more photos during our Adventure in Wroclaw, Poland:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or suggestions?