free counters

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Breakfast by the lake of Adršpach


We woke up at exactly 5:00 am to go to Czech Republic and had breakfast by the lake of Adršpach.

I've been here many times however, this was my first time to see this majestic lake.

Adršpach, is actually one of the best tourist spots in Czech Republic. 

While having our breakfast, two men (probably workers of the place) were approaching near the place 

where we were having our breakfast. To our surprise, they were actually taking their clothes off and 

eventually swam.

They were obviously naked, but I really thought they didn't recognize that we were there. 

Funny, how they look like, I actually wanted to point my camera at them, but I didn't continue.

Well readers, that was our breakfast in  Adršpach, Czech Republic!!



I hope you are enjoying the photos that I took.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or suggestions?