free counters

Monday, November 5, 2012

Tatra Mountains, Zakopane


Here are the pictures from our Zakopane 4 day vacation.  

There is only one reason to go to Zakopane, that is to hike and witness the majestic and stunning vista. I must say that I have conquered my fear and my being lazy. 

1st Day



On the way down, we took the ski lift cable t to see the full view of the Tatra Mountains.










2nd day and the highlight of our journey



We're taking the black mark, it was so tough and I almost gave up. I chose this road though because it's the fastest way to go down.







This view is breathtaking. Imagine a long hike and you see mother nature's magnificent work of art!






3rd Day






Hunger games! 


4th Day

After a 3 day hike, there is no better way to freshen up but to pamper your exhausted, and drained body at Terma Bania! By the way, I celebrated my 25th Birthday here. I really had a great time. 




If planning to go to Zakopane, I suggest if you could book your room in advance. Thousands of people from different countries of Europe are visiting the place, so If you don't want to sleep outdoors, book your "pokoj" earlier.

Bring proper gadgets/clothes/shoes for the appropriate weather, you can check the weather forecast too!

and please do HIKE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or suggestions?